If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries regarding how we use your information, please contact at email@example.com.
Please note, all data captured through the website will be held in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Depending on the products and services you select, there may be additional privacy policies that apply to our use of your personal data (see below).
Personal information collected
The personal data we would like to collect from/process about you is:
- Your name, telephone number and email address.
Use of personal data
We may use personal information collected via this website to:
- Provide you with information about local funeral directors, products and services available to you
- Deal with your enquiry
- Provide and personalise the services to be provided to you
- Meet legal obligations regarding crime prevention and prosecution of offenders.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data may be classed as one of the categories below:
- Provision of a contract/services.
We may use your personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations by:
- Providing your information to a 3rd party in relation to crime prevention and prosecution of offenders.
We will not pass on your personal information to third parties, except where we have your consent to do this, or it is otherwise compliant with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Golden Charter Services Limited will process personal data for the length of time required to fulfil our obligations contractually or legally.
Golden Charter Services Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than 28 days after your last interaction with us.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Right of rectification - you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to restriction of processing - where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing
- Right of portability - you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation. Golden Charter Services Limited will endeavour to provide you with the detail we hold on you to allow you to take it to another organisation. This may be limited by technological requirements
- Right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling - you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
- Right to judicial review - in the event that Golden Charter Services Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason why. You have the right to complain as outlined in the section below.
To make such a request, please write to The Data Controller, localfuneral.co.uk, c/o Golden Charter Services Limited, Canniesburn Gate, 10 Canniesburn Drive, Bearsden, Glasgow G61 1BF
Given that the internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data, necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means, for instance, the data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
If you are unhappy with how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint with Golden Charter Services Limited’s Data Controller.
You also have the right, if you are still not satisfied with how we have handled your personal data, to contact the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The details for each of these contacts are:
- Contact Name: The Data Controller
Address: localfuneral.co.uk, c/o Golden Charter Services Limited, Canniesburn Gate, 10 Canniesburn Drive, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 1BF
- Contact Name: Information Commissioner’s Office
Address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instructions on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies may restrict your use of our website.