If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries regarding how we use your information, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note, all personal information captured through the website will be held in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018.
Personal information collected
The personal information that we collect from/process about you is:
- Your profile information, i.e. email used to login
Use of personal data
We may use personal information collected via this website to:
- Create a Funeral Director profile
Our legal basis for processing your personal information, if you make an enquiry, may be classed as one of the categories below:
- Provision of a contract/services.
We will not pass on your personal information to third parties, except where we have your consent to do this, or it is otherwise compliant with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Golden Charter Services Limited will process (collect, store and use) your personal information:
- for the length of time required to fulfil our obligations contractually or legally
- in a manner compatible with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal information, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Right of rectification - you have a right to correct information that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances you can ask for the information we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to restriction of processing - where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing
- Right of portability - you have the right to have the information we hold about you transferred to another organisation. Golden Charter Services Limited will endeavour to provide you with the detail we hold on you to allow you to take it to another organisation. This may be limited by technological requirements
- Right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling - you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
- Right to judicial review - in the event that Golden Charter Services Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason why. You have the right to complain as outlined in the section below.
To make such a request, please write to The Data Controller, localfuneral.co.uk, c/o Golden Charter Services Limited, Canniesburn Gate, 10 Canniesburn Drive, Bearsden, Glasgow G61 1BF
Given that the internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal information, necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means, for instance, the information you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the information will always be held securely and in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal information is being processed by Golden Charter Services Limited, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 931 6384.
If you are unhappy with how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint with Golden Charter Services Limited’s Data Controller.
You also have the right, if you are still not satisfied with how we have handled your personal information, to contact the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The details for each of these contacts are:
The Data Controller
Address: localfuneral.co.uk, c/o Golden Charter Services Limited, Canniesburn Gate, 10 Canniesburn Drive, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 1BF
Information Commissioner’s Office
Address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instructions on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies may restrict your use of our website.